Shandrani ~ 4 Star All-Inclusive from Beachcomber
Shandrani ~ 4 Star with All-Inclusive Option ~ Serenity Plus
Serenity Plus All-Inclusive Package
The most comprehensive five star resort in Mauritius
Vast tropical grounds, a location with its own peninsula hugged by three beaches, Shandrani is the first choice for action-filled holidays for families and nature lovers. It boasts a range of land and water sports, four restaurants, an optional premium all-inclusive package and a wide variety of facilities on offer. This hotel will leave you spoilt for choice.
Shandrani is a 5-star resort on the South East Coast of Mauritius. The leading 5-star resort choice for families, honeymoon couples and the conference and incentive groups market due to the excellent value included in the package price, it is a favourite with many South Africans who return year after year. The optional all-inclusive package includes many premium items and together with a choice of up to four restaurants for dinner, the value is unsurpassed. Shandrani has become well known for its spacious accommodation and superb facilities, not to mention a 9-hole mashie golf course.
Spacious apartments and inter-leading rooms are perfect for the family market, while the plethora of sporting activities on offer will provide endless fun for adventurous groups.
Why choose Shandrani?
• Serenity Plus - the optional premium all-inclusive package with five-star food and beverages included
• A 10-minute drive from the airport for quick transfers
• Two separate swimming pools, each with its own bar
• Three separate beaches, each with its own scenery and ambience
• Four restaurants for a variety of dining
• Five-star accommodation in several categories of rooms and suites
• Ideal for weddings, honeymoons and family occasions as everything is included
• A Spa and Wellness centre offer treatments by Clarins
• Choose from activities at the Sailing Club, Dive Centre and Sport and Nature Programme
SHANDRANI SERENITY PLUS ALL-INCLUSIVE PACKAGE
Clients will be entitled to the Serenity Plus All-Inclusive Package from the time of arrival until time of departure, regardless of the official check-in and check-out times.
Look forward to the following inclusions:
• Full American buffet breakfast
• Lunch at a choice of up to two restaurants *
• Dinner at a choice of up to four restaurants *
• A selection of unlimited imported wines, local and imported spirits, and cocktails, from the bar list between 10h00 and 23h30
• A selection of unlimited soft drinks, fruit juices and bottled water from applicable outlets until 23h30
• French champagne served by the glass from 18h00 each evening until all-inclusive package bar closure time
• Snacks at the bars between 15h00 and 17h00
• Pancakes at the Blue Bay bar between 15h00 and 17h00
• Selected mini-bar items (soft drinks, fruit juices, water and beer - replenished once a day)
• Beach and pool service
• Room service (tray charge is applicable)
The resort reserves the right to close up to two of the four restaurants at any time without prior notice, for operational reasons.*
Restaurants and Bars
Blue Bay Bar at the main restaurant offers a selection of mouth watering cocktails. Kick back with the drink of your choice while you enjoy the evening’s entertainment and dance the night away to a live band.
Le Sirius Bar at the poolside of the Sirius restaurant is the place for a quiet evening drink or cocktail after dinner. Snacks are served during the late afternoon.
Le Grand Port. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Located on a wide terrace, ensuring an authentic beach-holiday feel, enjoy the endless variety of the breakfast buffet overlooking an inviting, sparkling swimming pool. Live cooking awaits you at Le Grand Port.
Le Sirius. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Set at the edge of a swimming pool, with a spectacular view of Blue Bay.
Teak Elephant Restaurant. This specialty restaurant specializes in fine dining and is open only for dinner. Enjoy romantic lighting, understated opulence and a tranquil atmosphere, as you dine in style from a meticulously crafted Thai menu. Regret no children under 12 years.
Porto Vecchio. This restaurant focuses on boatloads of flavour synonymous with the cuisine of Italy and the Mediterranean. Paired with great international wine choices, this is a dining experience to relive throughout your stay. Open for lunch and dinner.
All Shandrani rooms face the sea and what’s more, the resort is surrounded by a vast tropical garden, dotted with resplendent, ancient trees. Delicately sculptured wood finishing adds exceptional style to each room, while tranquil shades have been carefully selected to complete the look.
Why book a Beachcomber Holiday?
Mauritius and the Seychelles are synonymous with upmarket, tropical island holidays. For 60 years Beachcomber has invested in nine of the world’s top beachfront vacation locations. Superb service, legendary hospitality, an extensive range of free sports and leisure activities and exceptional golfing facilities are among the elements that define the globally recognised, much-loved Beachcomber brand.
Beachcomber remains true to the history and culture of these treasured beach islands and is committed to maintaining their beauty in addition to wowing our consistently returning guests. We are the first and only choice for the discerning beach-loving traveller who is dreaming of a holiday in Mauritius or the Seychelles.
With eight of the finest resorts in Mauritius and one in the Seychelles, none less than 4-star and all located in year-round warm climates, Beachcomber’s portfolio of properties has solidified our dominance in the high-end resort industry.